I’m trying to get myself to write more, so I was looking around for link-ups for ideas for posts.
1. Favorite Picture of the Week
I’m excited about learning to knit Fair Isle, this is the swatch for the hat I am going to make for my neighbor:
2. What TV show are you addicted to right now?
Wow, that is a difficult one! We watch entirely too much TV! Big Bang Theory is always great, and I always love Bones. We also never miss Elementary and Shameless. Sadly the list could go on for a while!
3. What Book(s), if any, did you read this week?
I did not really read any books this week, but I did read a great one last week: Inside These Walls, By Rebecca Coleman
I really enjoyed the story, it made me want to stay up late to finish it.
4. Song you can’t stop listening to
I just listen to whatever is on the radio, although I enjoy music, I am not a big one for seeking out new stuff.
5. Something funny/awesome that happened was….
It was awesome to have a snow day at home with hubby on Monday!!
6. Something not so awesome that happened was….
It was a rough developmental clinic at my job this week, several children with problems that we had to discuss with their parents, that is always difficult.
7. Favorite blog post you posted or came across this week….
I loved the bedroom in this post, I’d love this bedroom, and I’m not a little girl!
8. The best dinner you had this week was…
Homemade stuffed bell peppers, made with ground venison! Yummy!
9. Plans for the weekend….
Attend a continuing education course in the use of Pilates in physical therapy.